Monday, July 13, 2009

Sotomayor

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion [as a judge] than a white male who hasn’t lived that life."

I am a white male and I am really offended that because of my skin color and genital type that I am discriminated against. And to have this woman on the highest court in the land would be a giant mistake for justice. If a white male had said the opposite in her position he would be labeled a racist and lynched! Hell she's a member of “La Raza" (The Race). The name of La Raza is racist in itself because it infers that the Hispanic race is any better than any other race when truly all races are equal. Many conservative voices have labeled Sotomayor a reverse racist, but she's not, she is a racist plain and simple there's no fancy term for it she just is a racist. I think that any nominee for any office that high should be proved that they will be truly impartial and if their judgment will be clouded by ignorance through racism then they do not deserve any position of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment